Privacy and Security
Nothing is more important to us at Time59 than the security and privacy of your data. Time59 is an online, web-based application. The Time59 program runs on our servers and you access it through the web browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Our servers are located in a state-of-the-art data center in downtown Louisville, Kentucky with:
- 24/7 building access security
- Video monitoring
- Temperature and humidity control
- Server racks enclosed in locked cages
- Redundant electrical power systems
- Fire and smoke detection and suppression
- Data backed up every 15 minutes
- Daily off-site backup
- Firewall and Anti-Virus
- All data hosted and backed up in the USA
Since your data is stored securely on our servers, it will be safe and available if:
- Your computer is lost or stolen
- Your computer gets a virus
- Your computer's hard drive fails
- You get a new computer
- You're away from your computer and need access
Other Security Features
All data transmitted between your computer's browser and our servers is encrypted using 128-bit SSL security. This is the same technology used for online stock trading.
You can always download your data from Time59 to your local computer using our Export functions. It's your data and you have complete access to it.
Use of a strong password that is changed regulary is highly recommended.
Your Information Is Private
With the exception of processing your credit card payment for the service, information you enter into Time59 will never be sold, shared, disclosed, or otherwise made available to anyone.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.