Print - Close Window
Flat Rate Line Items allow you to put charges directly on an invoice without having to create time or expense records.
You can enter up to 6 flat rate line items on a single invoice.
To create an invoice containing flat rate line items follow these steps:
1) Click on the Invoicing & A/R tab.
2) Click on the Create A New Invoice button.
3) Select a client and click Next
4) Fill in the Basic Invoice Information at the top of the form.
5) Leave the Time and Expense date range fields blank.
6) Enter your Flat Rate Line Item description and amount in the provided fields.
7) Click Next and continue with the invoice creation process.
You may also contact us using the Feedback form or at email@example.com.